As of the 2023-2024 academic year, I am a fifth-year graduate student at the University of Georgia working in algebraic geometry with Valery Alexeev. I am currently thinking about compactifications of moduli spaces of K3 and Enriques surfaces.
I periodically work with the UGA at Oxford program as a graduate administrator.
In fall 2023, I am teaching one section of precalculus (Math 1113) at UGA
You can find a copy of my CV here (last updated Fall 2021).
- Resources, links, and notes on advice for navigating graduate school and a career in mathematics
- Qualifying exam problems and solutions: Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Algebra, Topology.
You can find more links, details, and older talks on my talks page.
- My oral exam talk on Phil Engel’s paper Looijenga’s conjecture via integral affine geometry
(UGA, December 2022)
- Notes/slides forthcoming.
- $A_\infty\dash$Categories, Toward a Definition of the Fukaya Category (UGA Symplectic Reading Seminar, September 2022)
- Some applications of the Torelli theorem: Faltings’ proof of the Mordell conjecture. (UGA Reading Group, July 2022)
- Annihilator of the Lefschetz Motive (The MIT Talbot Workshop, June 2022)
- Why Derived Geometry? (UGA GSS, February 2022)
You can find many more notes on my writing page.
K3 Surfaces (Phil Engel, Spring 2023)
Hochschild Homology (Tekin Karadag, Spring 2023)
Lie Algebras (Brian Boe, Fall 2022)
Moduli Spaces (Valery Alexeev, Fall 2022)
Proceedings from Talbot 2022: Scissors Congruence and Algebraic K-Theory (June 2022)
Notes for the INI workshop on mathematical physics: algebraic cycles, strings and amplitudes (July 2022)
Notes for the ADDING conference at UGA (May 2022)
Lecture Notes for Arizona Winter School 2022: Automorphic Forms Beyond $\GL_2$ (March 2022)
Notes from the MSRI workshop on Chern-Simons and Other Topological Field Theories (November 2021)
Notes from the IAS/PCMI Graduate Summer School on Motivic Homotopy:
Notes from the MIT Talbot Workshop: Viva Talbot!: