As of the 2022-2023 academic year, I am a fourth-year graduate student at the University of Georgia working in algebraic geometry with Valery Alexeev. I am currently thinking about toric geometry and compactifications of moduli spaces, particularly in the context of degenerations of K3 surfaces, and working toward my oral exam to advance to Ph.D. candidacy.
In Summer 2022, I will be:
- Speaking at the Talbot 2022 workshop on scissors congruence and algebraic K-theory on the annihilator of the Lefschetz motive (12 June – 18 June, New Lebanon, NY).
- Serving as a graduate assistant for the UGA at Oxford program (2 July – 12 August, Trinity College at Oxford).
- Attending the Mathematical physics: algebraic cycles, strings and amplitudes program (19 July – 22 July, INI in Cambridge).
You can find a copy of my CV here (last updated Fall 2021).
- Resources, links, and notes on advice for navigating graduate school and a career in mathematics
- Resources for learning about the Floer homotopy type
Notes for the ADDING conference at UGA (Spring 2022)
Lecture Notes for Arizona Winter School 2022: Automorphic Forms Beyond $\GL_2$ (Spring 2022)
You can find more links and details on my talks page.
- Annihilator of the Lefschetz Motive (The MIT Talbot Workshop, June 2022)
- Why Derived Geometry? (UGA GSS, February 2022)
- Betz-Cohen’s “Graph Moduli Spaces and Cohomology Operations”: The Equivariant Invariants. (UGA Reading Group, November 2021)
- Computing Volumes of Moduli Spaces
(Mock AMS Conference, UGA August 2021)
- Slides: forthcoming!
- Grothendieck’s “On the de Rham Cohomology of Algebraic Varieties” (CRAAG, UGA, July 2021)
- The Adams Spectral Sequence. (Stable Homotopy Theory Seminar)
- McDuff-Salamon “$J\dash$holomorphic Curve and Symplectic Topology” Seminar (Symplectic Reading Seminar, UGA, June 2021)
- Stable Homotopy Theory (UGA GSS, March 2021)
- Homotopy Groups of Spectra (Stable Homotopy Theory Seminar)
- Interesting Topological Spaces in Algebraic Geometry (Mock AMS, UGA, July 2020)
- Zeta Functions and The Weil Conjectures (CRAAG, UGA, April 2020)
- Homotopy Groups of Spheres (UGA GSS, April 2020)
For older notes, see my writing page.
Cohomology in Representation Theory (Dan Nakano, Spring 2022)
Commutative Algebra (Daniel Litt, Spring 2022)
Contact Topology (Peter Lambert-Cole, Spring 2022)
Functional Analysis (Weiwei Hu, Spring 2022)
Sheaf Cohomology (Valery Alexeev, Spring 2022)
Notes from the IAS/PCMI Graduate Summer School on Motivic Homotopy:
Notes from the MIT Talbot Workshop: Viva Talbot!: