I am a second-year graduate student at the University of Georgia. I earned my undergraduate degree in Mathematics at the University of California, San Diego, where my undergraduate research was in homotopy theory and spectral sequences with Justin Roberts. I am broadly interested in Algebra and Topology, and particularly applications to problems in Algebraic/Arithmetic Geometry and Number Theory.
You can find a copy of my CV here. (last updated Spring 2021).
Teaching: For Spring 2021, I am teaching two sections of Math 1113 (Precalculus).
Qualifying Exam Materials: You can find my collection of UGA qualifying exam study/preparatory materials on this page.
- Stable Homotopy Theory (UGA GSS, March 2021)
- Homotopy Groups of Spectra (Stable Homotopy Theory Seminar, March 2021)
- Interesting Topological Spaces in Algebraic Geometry (Mock AMS, UGA, July 2020)
- Zeta Functions and The Weil Conjectures (CRAAG, UGA, April 2020)
- Homotopy Groups of Spheres (UGA Graduate Student Seminar, April 2020)
Recent Writing (Spring 2021)
- Floer Homology (Akram Alishahi, Spring 2021)
- 4-Manifolds (Philip Engel, Spring 2021)
- Algebraic Number Theory (Paul Pollack, Spring 2021)
- Homological Algebra (Brian Boe, Spring 2021)