I am a third-year graduate student at the University of Georgia. I earned my undergraduate degree in Mathematics at the University of California, San Diego, where my undergraduate research was in homotopy theory and spectral sequences with Justin Roberts. I am broadly interested in moduli and classification problems, algebraic, homological, and homotopical invariants, and topics in the Langlands program.
You can find a copy of my CV here. (last updated spring 2021).
Teaching: In Fall 2021, I am teaching Math 2250 (Calculus).
Qualifying Exams: You can find my collection of UGA qualifying exam study/preparatory materials on this page.
- Grothendieck’s “On the de Rham Cohomology of Algebraic Varieties” (CRAAG, UGA, July 2021)
- The Adams Spectral Sequence. (Stable Homotopy Theory Seminar)
- McDuff-Salamon “$J\dash$holomorphic Curve and Symplectic Topology” Seminar (Symplectic Reading Seminar, UGA, June 2021)
- Stable Homotopy Theory (UGA GSS, March 2021)
- Homotopy Groups of Spectra (Stable Homotopy Theory Seminar)
- Interesting Topological Spaces in Algebraic Geometry (Mock AMS, UGA, July 2020)
- Zeta Functions and The Weil Conjectures (CRAAG, UGA, April 2020)
- Homotopy Groups of Spheres (UGA GSS, April 2020)
IAS/PCMI Graduate Summer School: Motivic Homotopy (Combined Notes)
Floer Homology (Akram Alishahi, Spring 2021)
4-Manifolds (Philip Engel, Spring 2021)
Algebraic Number Theory (Paul Pollack, Spring 2021)
Homological Algebra (Brian Boe, Spring 2021)