- 2020, Spring
- 2019, Fall
- 2019, Spring
- Twitter thread: Computing the Homology of an Adjunction Space
- Twitter thread: Computing $\pi_1$ of an Adjunction Space
- Twitter thread: 2019 Mid-Atlantic Topology Seminar
Links to Notes by Others
If you you write and share LaTeX notes, please let me know and I’d be happy to link your site here!
- Aleksander Shmakov has some notes posted on his website.
- Arun Debray maintains a page of lecture notes.
- Gilles Castel maintains a page of lecture notes .
- Evan Chen maintains a page of lecture notes, along with The Infinite Napkin.
- Anton Geraschenko has page of lecture notes.
- Chris Schommer-Pries has some lecture notes.
- Dexter Chua has lecture notes from Cambridge courses.
- Dongryul Kim has uploaded a large collection of live-tex’d notes from Harvard courses.
Forthcoming section: I will post some technical details about my own live-texing setup here in the future, for those who are interested.
Some useful resources:
- The Gummi program has an excellent side-by-side view of tex and the PDF output which regularly updates after you’ve typed. I think it is also compatible with SyncTex, so may support keeping the scroll positions synced as well.
- Gilles Castel has a blog post describing live-texing with vim, along with another post about integrating Inkscape figures
- Yichuan Chen has an excellent online GUI for generating TikzCD code.
- https://www.mathcha.io supports hand-drawing pictures with a stylus and exporting as Tikz code.
- Chris Schommer-Pries has written a post on the Secret Blogging Seminar includes some useful tips and tricks.